Sunday, February 12, 2006

The fuckin Rotter...:-)

Happy Birthday to JR. Blogtastic.

Interesting fact - the Rotter's first post to the blog was
http://www.indie1031.fm/wordpress/?p=119#comments

827# Rotter says:

December 14th, 2005 at 9:08 am

Have a great holiday!Ya cunt!Aaahahahahhaaaaaaa!

This was when Steve posted the "I'm back." comment. Nothing further until his dissing of Sex Pistols Experience. Now some people might think that the Rotter is a good thing. AC. did not. I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt but I believe that he really is a twat. People like the rotter cook my head! He come's onto the blog like a steam train, like a child seeking attention and probably will not go away now.

However such as he provide a different voice to that which we most commonly read on the blog. The Twatter dialogue was hilarious and Shloe like the serial killer that he is - or thinks he is - rubs his hand with blog glee.

Blogstars? We are all Blogstars!

Some people think that the blog should be shut down - I call repeatedly for logins but they never come. I did not think much of Rotter poetry either...but that is an artistic feeling - I've seen better poetry elsewhere and I doubt Faber and Faber think much of it either. It is to me, "Vogon poetry, the second worst in the universe." Yet people such as the rotter with uncompromising egos provide diversion from what can be seen as too often, one voice. Real life is not like that, none of us share the same opinions on stuff - if we did we would be like automatons. Alison was right - this is about good music and having a bit of a laugh. Unfortunately...I don't find that Rotter v. funny.

Some bloggers believe that Rotter is Shloe, he is a Shloe but is he Shloe? The fighting that goes on in the blog is depressing and circular. The 2nd anniversary show was great - no question of that! But where on earth is this going???

Answers on a post to here, not there HERE where it says "add comment."

Oh and the Rotter is banned from making a comment - until he exhibits something more than fuck shit cunt bollocks, right?

Just settle down like AC said Rotter and it will be OK but if you continue to post crap trying to prove that you are a sex pistol when you are not and never will be, I will ignore you. We've had all sorts on the blog but you for concentrated crap so far AND after saying -nuff said, are too much!

CwA

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA........cunt!

Chris was Anon said...

Welcome to chriswasanon

Up to your usual standard I see Rotter.

Thanks for posting!

CwA

Anonymous said...

Let's try this again. Great site u have here and yes I agree rotter is just sad. Why so angry? Get a piece of crumpet or something....Anyways, Chris I love your site! My mom's maiden name is Scott and many moons ago her ancestors came over from Scotland to Virginia. My granpa, rip, was Earnest Scott and he was like my father and he was an incredible man. I hope to someday get to visit your wonderul country! take care! see u later!!!!----Car

Anonymous said...

Love your site and hope to make it to your country one day! Keep up blogging. Long live the box! --

Chris was Anon said...

Welcome Car -lyn to chriswasanon

Thanks for posting and glad to see that you got the comment on in the end.

Chriswas

Anonymous said...

rotter is not sad...he's happy eating crumpets and cunt-ella!

Chris was Anon said...

Continued...you have as much right to post here as anybody else has -even ChispaShloeZeromoe mind you if you keep using naughty words - I may have to reconsider this decision. It all depends on how you deport yourself in the Sire's blog. The JB bloggers will not want to visit me blog over often if they find that you have been befouling it with aggressive sexual imagery. However I see that you are building up a fan club with your er blunt honesty.

When AC. enters the portal, will he be impressed?

On the negative side today, too much knob, too much sock.

On the plus side - a ceratin amount of praise is apparently winging your way...

Cwa

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog cwa, but really don't give a toss what AC thinks.I just say what i do...thats the way I am.I can't conpromise my personality..would you?If the "sire" don't like my shit on the blog then he'll have to wipe me off,ban me,whatever..peace out cwa..your're alright.Cheers.

Chris was Anon said...

Thanks for your comments Rotter and I'm glad you do what Shloe wont and calls in his delicious way a "monoblog." I don't think it's likely that you will be banned. But expect flak and 2 be ignored and praised of course You can't please 'em all Mr Rot.

Oh BTW Rotter if you are Shloe in disguise and how can we ever know, eh? Then it's the maddest ident yet.

CwA

Anonymous said...

There is only one "star" and he's the guy on the radio at noon.

Anonymous said...

There is only one "star" and he's the guy on the radio at noon.



floratina

Chris was Anon said...

Quite so Floor, quite so. Thanks for popping by and putting up the Wedding song - made me want to rush off to Gretna Green - so it did!

CwA