Friday, January 27, 2006

4 Real...

Welcome back to chriswasanon a sort of blog about a blog.

Chispa, I now believe that you are Chispa if I'm proven to be wrong I don't stand to lose anything more than being thought of as a credulous fool. Chispa I find translates into English as "Tipsy" which means slightly "squiffy" old man, a little "wobbly" on the old pins eh wot?

Amigo! Muy Bueno.

So there nyyyyyaahhhh.

Chispa=Filthy=Lucre=Alicante.

Chuck P. posted and that was very cool - it would be nice to see Steve or the Sovel post sometime too.

Check those stats, thats why I think Chispa is real cos 56 hits from Valencia to here adds up to being kosher/straight up and I hardly think that Shloe can be from Spain - not if he was outed from Infinity anyway.

The majority of my readers come looking for the Steve, they come looking for the jukebox, they come looking for the Indie and I've got plenty of links to whet them appetites. You wanted to know where you could get a good pin queen t-shirt, I tell you. You want to know about clothes, its there, you want me to shut up...ok. I'll shut up. There. -------------------------------------------------------->

Then there are the many, the legion, that flock from West Coast USA and California but I get you coming in from all over and that's all wonderful but I keystroke with the hope that I will get a comment or two, I don't want 100's of them, just the odd observation on why there are 3 red cars parked outside the bar tonight yet there was only one yesterday - off topic. on topic. Ta!

So yes, there are those spammers who stay for 0. second and head right off again - cos they can't post and as long as chriswasanon is sysop of chriswasanon - or anyway I'm the chap with the keys they never, ever, never will post.

No duke, just pure 100% profit free blog.

Saor and asgaidh - which is like free man, so take one.

Current mood - uamhasach math - translator.com won't help you with that I'm afraid.

Big ups to Rat Alison
Naughty or Nutella JR.
Chispa
Pie Peace and lots of lubbings mate
Nevah - fizzy water I reckon
Jewell glad to give you a LOL.

If I've missed you post a freaking comment and I won't next time.

chriswasanon currently updating as often as ya changes yer knickers!

Chris was Anon

6 comments:

multifacetsflux said...

uh.. that would be everyday.. so no, you don't post that often *lol*..see, there, another LOL..

multifacetsflux said...

on my trannie (short for translator) 'chispa' comes up 'spark'..

now ya know you gotta translate that Current mood uamhasach math..please..

what'd i miss? why is Alison a rat??

Chris was Anon said...

Well I did 2 posts yesterday here and 2 today. So it's fairly regular at the moment. I think I'll stop for a little while.

Its Always you hoo who comments but thanks now I think it was early on and concerned Rat Scabies I hope she doesn't get mighty offended I enjoyed that virtual dance with her. Naughty Jilly eh? Rat Alison - nah and scabies are worse God never ever never get those little bastards...

Oavahsack mah - phonetically...terribly good - damn fine actually.

Thanks for posting.

Chris was Anon said...

Hi Gidge thanks for posting!

You read it hear first folks or didn't probly...

CwA

Chris was Anon said...

Welcome back to the alternative Alison! Remember folks you heard it here first - any other performer related trouser tales, anyone?

Anonymous said...

And why again am I naughty? Geez-o-Pete???!!! I guess some things stick... ;-b LOL
Jillllllllllly