Friday, June 01, 2007

From 5-31-07


Steve revisits a song. Don't know what inspired this today...he was so knackered. I hope I got it right.

My New Way Of Living by Steve Jones


And I really enjoy my new way of living
I’m all about not being selfish, but giving
I want to give
just give and give
I don’t want to be selfish anymore

I really enjoy my new way of living
I just want to be open for giving
When I see a bum
I’m just going to give him some
my loving to a bum

Cos I really enjoy my new way of living
I’m really giving love
I’m not being mean
Selfishly mean

I want to give to my favorite charity
Half of my money
I can’t stand being self-absorbed
I’m too (through?) always being alone
Cos I really enjoy my new way of living

I really enjoy my new way of giving
Throw away the chains of self-obsession
I wish I could be open to a new lesson

When I see someone in a wheelchair
I want to give them a hand across the street
I’m not going to be like the old me
Who will push them out in front of a bus

I really enjoy my new way of living
I really enjoy my new way of living

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your new type Flora
thank you